How to take a bug report
If you have an issue with one of our apps, we may need your help to fix the problem. Sometimes a description of the problem will suffice, but your issue may be specific to your device or circumstance. In those cases a bug report is invaluable in getting to the bottom of the issue. Here’s how to take a bug report in Android 4.1.2 or later.
- Reproduce the issue in our app
- Open your
- Select “Developer options.” If there is no developer options,
- Select “About phone”
- Tap “ Build number” repeatedly until “You are a developer”
- Go back to the settings and select the now available “Developer options”
Make sure the “Developer options”
switch is on
Take bug report.” If you are not able to
select this entry then you
may need to scroll down and enable “USB debugging“
- Tap “Report” on the “Take bug report” dialog
- Wait for the report to generate.
- When the report is ready you will receive a notification.
- Tap the notification to share the report via email; send it to AbstractWombat@gmail.com
This should give us the data we need to fix your problem.